X-Hair removal clay For smooth and happy skin
X-Hair removal clay is surprisingly kind for the skin. Most hair removal creams use strong chemicals and can leave sensitive skin irritated. For those who have tried creams, you may have experienced that most creams start burning after 5 minutes. X-Hair doesn’t give you irritated skin during or after treatment.
X-Hair feels like applying a mask. Simply let the clay dry and rinse off after 5 – 10 minutes.
Use it for unwanted hair on face, armpits, arms, back, etc. Many of our customers find it the perfect solution for a Brazilian bikini.
Mix X-Hair powder with hot water.
Apply the clay on dry skin, spreading it with the applicator.
Wait a few minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Allergy-tested and Antiseptic product
- No chemical smell
- No side-effects!
- X-Hair removal clay powder 70 g, plastic applicator, mixing bowl and glove.
- Detailed instructions in English.
- USE ON DRY SKIN.
- Mix the powder with a small amount of hot water into a clay-like substance.
- Use applicator and apply a minimum of as 2mm-3mm thick layer evenly on the desired area.
- For example; face, back, chest, legs, arms, arm-pits, private area. Note: do not use for hair on the head.
- Leave the clay to dry for 5 min up to maximum 10 min (face 3 minutes). The length of time required varies for different people depending on the response and thickness of the hair.
- When the hairs can easily come off from a small test area, rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Read important warnings and the instructions before use.
- Contains Thioglycolate, Alkali.
- Follow the instructions.
- To determine your skins sensitivity, you should perform an allergy test by applying a small amount of mixture and leave it on for 10 minutes. If after washing this area, there were no signs of an allergic reaction (e.g. severe burning, inflammation, etc.) you can confidently use X-Hair.
- Do not use X-Hair on burned, inflamed or scarred skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If entered in eyes or mucous membranes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and ask the advice of a doctor.
- Store in a dry place.